CLMA Membership: Empowering Excellence in Laboratory Leadership
We continue our commitment to empower laboratory professionals to achieve excellence in laboratory leadership. As part of that commitment, we have made remarkable changes to CLMA's membership offerings in 2021 to enhance the value of being a CLMA member.
Membership now includes ASCP membership benefits* and free attendance at the virtual KnowledgeLab 2021 event, which will be a co-hosted event with CLMA and ASCP.
To read more about these exciting enhancements, click here.
About CLMA Membership
CLMA Professional Membership provides all of the tools and resources needed to be a strong laboratory leader with opportunities in education, networking, and advocacy. Below are the benefits associated with CLMA membership. You may be eligible for a discount, which you may read about below.
CLMA Professional Membership | $249
As a CLMA Professional Member you will receive the following benefits through December 31, 2021:
- Complimentary virtual KnowledgeLab 2021 attendance, which will be a co-hosted event with CLMA and ASCP (New in 2021!)
- ASCP membership benefits* (New in 2021!)
- Access to CLMA's Shared Interest Groups (SIGs) and the COVID-19 Resource Community
- Free live webinar attendance and access to webinar recordings in the Online Education Center
- Access to the Body of Knowledge and Self-Assessment Tool
- Ability to join local CLMA Chapters & attend chapter events
- CLMA members-only communications including monthly Member Musings, advocacy updates and more
- CLMA Career Center access and member pricing on job postings
- Discounted member pricing on conference recordings and the Diplomate of Laboratory Management (DLM) Exam Prep Course
CLMA offers membership discounts to qualifying individuals. Click the text below to review the qualifications of each membership discount.
The group discount is available to any group of individuals that wishes to be members of CLMA and sign up or renew with two or more people for a discounted per person rate.
This discount allows you to receive a tiered discount on CLMA membership. The discount is dependent on the number of individuals who join CLMA with you as a group. You will receive all of the CLMA membership benefits noted above as included in the "CLMA Professional Membership."
|Number of Members||Pricing|
|2-4 Members||5% off
($473 for 2 people)
|5-9 Members||10% off
($1,120 for 5 people)
|10+ Members||15% off
($2,117 for 10 people)
If you are interested in taking advantage of the group membership discount, please follow these steps:
- Download the application form.
- Email your completed form to email@example.com.
- You will receive an invoice to pay for your group membership.
- When payment is received, all members on your application will be added to your group.
Questions? Want to learn more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
The entry discount is available to individuals that are new, first time members of CLMA for a one-time discounted price for their first year of membership.
This discount allows you receive $150 off of CLMA membership. You will receive all of the CLMA membership benefits noted above as included in the "CLMA Professional Membership."
You are not eligible for this option
The emeritus discount is available to individuals who are current or previous CLMA members that have fully retired from an administrative, managerial, supervisory, consultant, or industry partner position in the laboratory management or healthcare profession.
This discount allows you to receive $150 off of CLMA membership. You will receive all of the CLMA membership benefits, excluding free live webinar attendance and access to webinar recordings, noted above as included in the "CLMA Professional Membership." You will be able to register for webinars or purchase webinar recordings at discounted member pricing.
ASCP and CLMA Announce Partnership in 2021
This year brings a monumental increase in the value of CLMA membership. You may read more about the enhancements made to CLMA membership and our partnership with ASCP in 2021 here.
*This offering applies to those individuals that are not already members of ASCP for 2021.You are eligible to be an ASCP Laboratory Professional Member if you are currently or have been previously certified by the ASCP Board of Certification (BOC) in one or more categories. Otherwise, you’ll receive the ASCP Professional Affiliate membership.
CLMA memberships are annual and run through December 31, 2021. CLMA memberships are non-refundable.