Presented by Jane Dickerson, PhD
Laboratory stewardship programs can take many different forms. This webinar reviewed the guidelines for laboratory stewardship programs created by the National Committee for Laboratory Stewardship, using the laboratory stewardship program at Seattle Children’s Hospital as a case example.
- List four elements of a successful laboratory stewardship program.
- Describe two examples of lab stewardship committee hierarchies.
- Identify common cultural and communication challenges when implementing laboratory stewardship changes
- 1.0 Contact Hour
Body of Knowledge Learning Domains
- Quality Management for Patient Safety
- Financial Management
- Included for Professional Members
- $29 for Emeritus Members
- $49 for Non-Members