Presented by Alanna Emrick, MLS(ASCP)CMSMCM and Amanda Tijerina, MBA, MT, ASCP
Implementing automation in the microbiology lab successfully requires a team of people. The presentation will discuss some proven processes and provide some tips for completing a Return on Investment analysis. It will also provide experiences to aid in your implementation processes.
- Build a successful team to implement automation in the microbiology lab to impact patient outcomes.
- Integrate automation in to microbiology work flows to enhance antimicrobial stewardship and length of stay.
- Describe ways to modify current microbiology practices to achieve faster result turn around times.
- 1.0 contact hour
Body of Knowledge Learning Domains
- Business and Clinical Operations
- Free for Professional Plus, Developing Professional, and Student Members
- $29 for Professional Members
- $49 for Non-Members