Presented by Dan Scungio, MT (ASCP), SLS, CQA (ASQ)
Managing your lab safety program is a job that never stops, but how you approach the various tasks has to change in order to prevent “safety stagnation.” Learn tips and tricks for spicing up your safety training and to make the material you’re giving stick so that your lab safety culture continues to thrive. Hear safety stories and ideas to help you achieve the safety compliance you desire.
- Discover ways to determine laboratory safety culture pitfalls.
- Explore and understand the learning needs of your laboratory staff.
- Develop a safety training action plan for your laboratory using “make it stick” training methods.
1.0 Continuing Education Unit
Body of Knowledge Learning Domains
- Business and Clinical Operations
- Human Resource Management
- Compliance and Risk Management
- $29 Members
- $49 for Non-Members