Presented by John J. Nance
The healthcare system that will emerge and succeed will not necessarily be based on ACO's, medical homes, or any other nationally-directed idea, but it will be one that understands how to include, empower, motivate, and inspire the people who are the organization, as well as deal happily with the inevitability of human and systemic mistakes. John will make the compelling case that means and that voyage will need to be made with lightning speed. Without a carefully acquired understanding of how to change, and a clear articulation by leaders on where we are heading, organizations will fail despite the best of intentions.
- Identify the main focus for leaders in creating and sustaining true cultural change.
- Describe the steps necessary to maximize synergy and establish a collective shared organizational vision.
- Explain the difference between philosophy, strategy and tactics in establishing a patient-centric culture.
- List three new leadership skills that are mandatory in order for an organization to thrive under the new paradigm of “No Outcome, No Income”.
1.0 Continuing Education Unit
Body of Knowledge Learning Domains
- Business and Clinical Operations
- $29 for Members
- $49 for Non-Members