Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (MLPW)
April 19–25, 2020
Save the date for Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (MLPW) 2020! MLPW is your time each year to be recognized and your chance to celebrate your staff's outstanding performances and accomplishments.
This is especially important this year in light of the meaningful work your teams are doing related to COVID-19.
Spread the Word
Here are several resources to help you spread the word about MLPW:
- Promote, promote, promote: Include the MLPW logo and use customized taglines for your email signature, voicemail or LinkedIn profile.
- Submit a member spotlight: Highlight your work or the work of a fellow CLMA member by sending a short description (50 words or less) of the achievement, a photo or headshot, and the name and job title of the CLMA member to email@example.com. Stay tuned throughout Lab Week to celebrate members with us!
- Share your story: Share social media posts with your followers and provide suggested posts to your facility's marketing team. Make sure to use #LabWeek to spread the word.
Celebrate Your Team
While time may not allow for an in-person celebration, consider showing thanks in ways that limit person-to-person contact.
- Virtual recognition: Send digital certificates of appreciation to your team to show your appreciation for the important work they're performing.
- Say thank you: A handwritten or electronic thank-you note is always appreciated. Ask your administration and other key stakeholders to show their thanks, too, by writing one of their own.