Register Today for KnowledgeLab 2021 | March 29 – 31, 2021
Attend KnowledgeLab 2021 to Gain the Tools and Resources You Need to Manage Your Team
You and your team have tackled challenges that you never knew would come your way over the last year. KnowledgeLab 2021 will amplify those successes, equip you with tools to conquer what’s to come and prepare you to continue to manage your team through ongoing uncertainty.
The conference theme – influencing all aspects of the event’s structure, content and more – will focus on Leading the Laboratory for What’s Next, acknowledging the critical role that current and emerging laboratory leaders play in their laboratories and communities each and every day.
The events of the past year have left us craving connection with our community, and we know that you’re feeling the same. Save the date to join us at the virtual KnowledgeLab 2021, a co-hosted event with CLMA and ASCP, from March 29 – 31, 2021. Here, you’ll gain the learnings you need to succeed today, tomorrow and in the years to come.
We look forward to seeing you virtually this March. Together, we’ll courageously confront what’s next—we’re StrongerTogether.
What You Can Expect at KnowledgeLab 2021
At KnowledgeLab 2021, you can expect…
- Insightful, relevant education content designed to help you succeed in your current role,
- Opportunities to network face-to-face with other attendees in engaging ways,
- Access to the exhibit hall, featuring solutions, products and services from a variety of vendors,
- Up to 16.75 CEUs, including on-demand recordings, at your fingertips, and
- Sessions covering the topics of COVID-19, business and clinical operations, financial management, human resources, quality management for patient safety, compliance and risk management, professional development and more!
Join CLMA for 2021 to Attend KnowledgeLab for Free
New in 2021! The cost of attending KnowledgeLab is now included in CLMA membership. Attend KnowledgeLab 2021 and receive all of the benefits associated with CLMA membership all year by joining CLMA today.*
*Please allow two business days after you join CLMA to receive your ASCP account information. After you receive your ASCP account information, you will be able to log in on ASCP’s website and register for KnowledgeLab 2021 free of charge.