Presented by Diana Voorhees, M.A., CLS, MT, SH, CLCP
Principal/CEO DV & Associates, Inc.
November 12, 2020 | 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CT
Staying in compliance with ever-changing and often-ambiguous coding, billing and reimbursement rules is a constant challenge for clinical laboratories and pathology services, especially as new test codes continue to be developed and are frequently associated with no defined payment. In addition, ever-evolving coverage policies and changes to how Medicare and other payers reimburse molecular pathology testing present serious hurdles that affect payment. This presentation addresses upcoming changes and prepares for the developments approaching in 2021.
- Discuss procedural coding changes for 2021
- Describe proposed changes in government reimbursement
- Discuss pertinent policies and issues affecting coverage
- Determine the anticipated impact of CMS editing systems
- 1.0 contact hour
Body of Knowledge Learning Domains
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Included with Professional Plus, Developing Professional and Student Membership
- $29 for Professional Members
- $49 for Non-Members
For questions or concerns about your event registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org