KnowledgeLab 2018 Call for Poster Abstracts
The Call for Poster Abstracts for KnowledgeLab 2018 is now open! Please submit your abstract information and objectives below. The call for poster abstracts will remain open through Friday, November 3, 2017.
- Increasing Clinical Effectiveness (ICE): Abstracts in this category must be piloted or implemented initiatives that are aimed at improving quality and that address clinical effectiveness in laboratory medicine.
- General Posters: poster abstracts that tie to at least one of CLMA's ten Body of Knowledge domains.
When completing the presentation abstract process, please use the following guidelines:
- The "Session Submitter" will be the primary contact for the abstract. This is the person CLMA will contact regarding the submission status of the abstract.
- Fields using the term "Session" are referring to your abstract (i.e., "Session Title" is referring to your abstract title).
- Three learning objectives are required for each submission. Please follow the CLMA's Behavioral Verb Guide as a reference when writing learning objectives. Please note: "understand" is not considered to be a behavioral verb.
- Complete both Step 1 and Step 2. Required fields are noted in red.
- Complete as much information as possible for all presenters. At a minimum, we require the full name, credentials, organization affiliation/company and email address of each presenter.
- All accepted abstracts will be evaluated as posters at KnowledgeLab 2018, May 6 - 9. No honorarium, travel funds, or registration fees are provided for accepted poster abstract presenters.
- All accepted abstract presenters must sign the CLMA Poster Agreement, which will be provided to all selected abstract presenters, in order to present their abstract at KnowledgeLab 2018.
- November 3: Call for Poster Abstracts closes at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- December: Submitters will be notified of their abstract submission status.
- January 22: Last day to sign the CLMA poster agreement notifying CLMA of your intent to present your accepted abstract as a poster at the KnowledgeLab 2018 conference. Please note all accepted submitters must sign the poster agreement in order to present at KnowledgeLab 2018.