CLMA empowers laboratory professionals to achieve excellence in leadership through forward-thinking educational, networking, and advocacy opportunities.
KnowledgeLab 2018 will take place in Long Beach, CA at the Long Beach Convention Center, May 6-9. More details about conference registration and lodging will be posted in fall of 2017.
KnowledgeLab 2018 Call for Presentations
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts will be accepted electronically through Friday, May 26, 11:59 p.m. CDT
- Abstracts should not exceed 2,100 characters (approximately 300 words)
- CLMA members and non-members are encouraged to submit an abstract for consideration. Vendors are not permitted to submit to the Call for Presentations. A separate presentation track for vendors will be available in the coming weeks. Non-members will be required to create a free guest account prior to submitting their abstracts.
- For each accepted abstract, the submitter must register for KnowledgeLab 2018.
- Submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified in July 2017.
- All presentation abstract questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 26: Call for Presentations closes at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- July 2017: Submitters will be notified of decision on presentation abstracts.
- July 31: Last day to sign CLMA speaker agreement notifying CLMA of your intent to speak at the KnowledgeLab 2018 conference. Please note all accepted speakers must sign the speaker agreement in order to speak at KnowledgeLab 2018.