There’s a reason you’re a leader in the laboratory. You understand that the field has changed, and continues to change. Stay ahead of the curve with KnowledgeLab 2017.
Connect with friends old and new to get answers to your laboratory’s most pressing questions. Challenge yourself while experiencing inspiring educational sessions that will renew your energy and help the next great ideas take shape.
Discover an uncommon solution for your laboratory’s most common challenges. Create personal connections with more than 800 laboratory leaders that last far beyond the three days of education.
Session Topics Include:
- Governance and Organizational Dynamics
- Test Utilization
- Business and Clinical Operations
- Financial Management
- Human Resources/Staffing
- Quality Management for Patient Safety
- Information Management and Technology
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Medical Decision Support
- Short Topic Sessions Presented by SAFMLS Members
Head down to Nashville one day early for our pre-conference events! The CLMA Laboratory Leadership Academy will feature two pre-conference sessions, and new this year: KnowledgeLab will offer a DLM preparatory course.