Save the Date - KnowledgeLab 2017 Will be Held in Music City!
Mark your calendars: registration for KnowledgeLab 2017 will open on Monday, November 14, 2016.
Call for Presentation Abstracts Now Open
CLMA invites you to submit a presentation abstract for KnowledgeLab 2017! Electronic abstracts for poster presentations, ICE poster presentations, and Vender Sessions will be accepted beginning Monday, July 11. Selected abstracts will be featured at the KnowledgeLab 2017 conference taking place in Nashville, Tenn at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, March 26-29. More details about conference registration and lodging will be posted in fall of 2016.
- Poster and ICE Abstracts will be accepted electronically through Monday, September 30, 11:59 p.m. CDT.
- CLMA members and non-members are encouraged to submit an abstract for consideration.
- Vendors are encouraged to submit to the Call for Vendor Sessions.
- Non-members will be required to create a free guest account prior to submitting their abstracts.
- For each accepted abstract, the submitter must be registered for KnowledgeLab 2017.
- Submitters of accepted KnowledgeLab 2017 Poster and ICE Abstracts will be notified in November of 2016.
Want to sponsor at KnowledgeLab?
View our Partnership and Exhibition Opportunities guide to see how you can boost your brand next March in Nashville.
Interested in submitting? Follow these steps:
A login is required to submit a proposal. If you are a current CLMA member, please access the submission site using your member login. If you are not currently a member, follow these instructions:
- If you are a not currently a CLMA member, you may become a member or request a guest account. Your login information will be sent to you via email for confirmation once you have submitted your information.
- If you already have a login, but cannot remember your username and/or password, please click here.
NEW INCENTIVE: All expense paid trip to the Mediterranean! The highest-rated ICE submission is offered the chance to present at the IFCC EuroMedLab 2017 in Athens, Greece at no cost to the presenter.