KnowledgeLab 2017 Call for Presentations
Abstract Submission Guidlines
- Abstracts will be accepted electronically through Monday, May 30, 11:59 p.m. CDT
- Abstracts should not exceed 2,100 characters (approximately 300 words)
- CLMA members and non-members are encouraged to submit an abstract for consideration. Vendors are not permitted to submit to the Call for Presentations. A separate presentation track for vendors will be available in the coming weeks. Non-members will be required to create a free guest account prior to submitting their abstracts.
- For each accepted abstract, the submitter must be registered for KnowledgeLab 2017.
- Submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified in July 2016.
May 30: Call for Presentations closes at 11:59 p.m. CDT.
July 2016: Submitters will be notified of decision on presentation abstracts.
July 29: Last day to sign CLMA speaker agreement notifying CLMA of your intent to speak at the KnowledgeLab 2017 conference. Please note all accepted speakers must sign the speaker agreement in order to speak at KnowledgeLab 2017.
KnowledgeLab 2017 will take place in Nashville, Tenn at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, March 26-29. More details about conference registration and lodging will be posted in fall of 2016.
KnowledgeLab 2017 Call for Presentation Abstracts Now Open
Are you interested in submitting a presentation abstract for an educational breakout session at KnowledgeLab 2017? Submit your ideas today! Submissions are being accepted through May 30, 2016.
Interested in submitting? Follow these steps:
A login is required to submit a proposal. If you are a current CLMA member, please go directly to step 3 and access the submission site using your member login. If you are not currently a member, follow these instructions:
- If you are a not currently a CLMA member, you may become a member or request a guest account. Your login information will be sent to you via email for confirmation once you have submitted your information.
- If you already have a login, but cannot remember your username and/or password, please click here.
- Once you receive your login, please click here to login to complete the submission form.