|In this Section|
CLMA Partners with MedicalLab Management
CLMA has partnership with MedicalLab Management (MLM) magazine, a peer-to-peer information resource for clinical laboratory management. This partnership offers CLMA members:
- A subscription to MLM
- Nine CLMA-branded articles published in MLM throughout 2017
- An annual print edition of Clinical Leadership & Management Review (CLMR), which will feature an in-depth preview of forthcoming KnowledgeLab events, as well as traditional manuscripts
The new partnership allows CLMA to transfer the content previously featured in CLMR's digital editions to a monthly CLMA column in MLM, which distributed to more than 24,000 subscribers in print and digital formats. In doing so, readers will receive the same thought leadership from CLMA along with many other valuable articles from MLM.
In addition to the three new CLMA-focused offerings, MLM provides clinical laboratory managers and directors with:
- Unbiased articles written by peers
- Practical, actionable, real-world examples
- Purchasing research
- Decision-making processes
- Human resource management
- Financial and reimbursement topics
- New products in the marketplace
SAFMLS Society Scope
In partnership with the CLMA-SAFMLS Joint Membership, CLMA is proud to encourage readership of the SAFMLS publication, SAFMLS Society Scope. PDF issues are available for free download to all CLMA members.
Make Sure Your CLMA Profile is Up-to-Date
In order for you to receive MedicalLab Management and the new CLMA member print edition, please make sure your contact information, including email and preferred mailing address, is updated in your CLMA member profile. Follow the steps below to check your profile information. Contact email@example.com if you have questions about updating your profile.
- Login at www.clma.org.
- Under "My Options" in the upper right-hand corner, select "My Profile."
- Check your preferred mailing address.
- If you need to update your address, select the "Edit Profile" button to make your changes
Would you like to submit a manuscript for possible publication in Clinical Leadership & Management Review (CLMR)? Please visit our Instructions for Authors and Submission Guidelines for more information. If you are interested in advertising in CLMR, please visit our sponsorship information.
Past issues of CLMR are listed below. For quick access to a comprehensive list of articles and authors, members and nonmembers can access an excel document that outlines each issue going back to 2005.