|In this Section|
Founded in 1976, CLMA is an international association of over 1,400 clinical laboratory professionals. CLMA provides support, resources, and advocacy in the clinical laboratory industry, supporting laboratory professionals as they take on leadership roles in their laboratories. CLMA educates and advocates on behalf of members and plays a leadership role in enhancing the image and increasing the visibility of the laboratory management profession.
We, the CLMA Board of Directors have committed to the values and behaviors reflected in the statements below:
- Build an environment of trust and engagement by encouraging diversity of thought and open dialogue.
- Emphasize strategy over tactics.
- Embrace our past while moving to the future in a fearless manner.
- Maintain focus by keeping the mission of the organization at the forefront of decisions.
- Value collaboration among Board members, staff, committees and with industry and related professional organizations.
- Commit to succession planning by identifying those individuals who embrace CLMA’s culture and developing them for the right position at the right time.
- Create an environment where governance participation is enjoyable through creative activities.
View the CLMA Service Attitudes here.
CLMA empowers laboratory professionals to achieve excellence in leadership through forward-thinking educational, networking, and advocacy opportunities.
CLMA is the premier resource for laboratory professionals, supporting them at any stage of their career.
CLMA's bylaws may be viewed here.
Click here to view CLMA's 2017-2019 Strategic Plan.
CLMA is a community of laboratory professionals, including laboratory directors, managers, and executives well as technical experts at hospital, government, academic, independent and physician laboratories around the world.
Years in the Laboratory