Connect. Learn. Grow. Be Inspired.
CLMA 2018 - 2019 Board of Directors
Your work in the laboratory impacts patient lives every day.
Advance your laboratory and your career as a member of the
Clinical Laboratory Management Association (CLMA).
We are the premier community of aspiring leaders in the
laboratory management field. With cutting-edge education,
career resources and a dedicated community of your peers,
CLMA has the tools and resources you need to innovate in your
lab and achieve more.
What are you waiting for? Learn more and join at www.clma.org/join.
Connect with like-minded laboratory
professionals and grow your network.
- Network in-person with peers and share tips and tricks at KnowledgeLab, CLMA’s annual conference
- Network with CLMA members close to home through CLMA’s extensive chapter network across the country
- Join a Shared Interest Group (SIG) and connect with fellow laboratory professionals with common interests
Learn the latest trends in laboratory management and stay at the forefront of the profession.
- Enjoy exclusive access to the Body of Knowledge and self-assessment tool, a learning road map that can help you identify your personal path toward competency as a laboratory leader
- Attend live Body of Knowledge webinars, focused on hot, trending topics
- Access the CLMA Online Education Center, designed to help you customize your online learning experience
- Stay up to date on the latest industry news and updates with Industry Pulse, our online publication
Grow your career with job resources and define a path to help you get to the next level.
- Build skills in decision-making, critical thinking and change management by attending KnowledgeLab, alongside other aspiring and experienced laboratory leaders
- Get involved and gain leadership experience by volunteering on a CLMA committee or with your local chapter
- Discover your dream job in the CLMA Career Center
Be Inspired to shape the clinical laboratory industry and move your career forward
- Advocate for the value of the laboratory to the C-suite, policymakers and the community with CLMA advocacy resources
- Discover new resources to help your laboratory team face its toughest challenges