CLMA 2015 - 2016 Board of Directors
Not pictured, Director: Paul Epner
CLMA is constantly evolving to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of members — laboratory professionals of all career levels. As an active member of CLMA, you’ll gain access to world-class professional development, industry information and quality networking; meet and interact with people from across the industry; and build the expertise that will sharpen your competitive edge.
Join CLMA and learn first-hand how CLMA educates, advocates and motivates members to grow professionally. Members rely on CLMA to convey the most up-to-date industry information through valuable resources and benefits including:
Relationships and Networking
- Chapters: More than 30 CLMA chapters allow you to earn continuing education credits and build your professional network in your own backyard.
- Member Directory: This Web-based resource provides on-demand access to over 1,400 laboratory professionals.
- Discussion Forums: Ask fellow laboratorions questions and post information on industry-specific topics. Be sure to share your questions, experiences and knowledge to help yourself and fellow laboratory managers grow.
Professional and Career Development
- KnowledgeLab: The Annual Conference and Exhibition provides unsurpassed education and training, idea sharing, networking and access to the latest technological products and services from the vendor community.
- Web-Based Education: CLMA’s Emerging Issues Webinars/Briefings, Education on Demand and new Body of Knowledge Webinar Series offer cutting-edge programming that you can choose according to your schedule and educational objectives.
- CLMA Career Center: This online resource brings you targeted career opportunities. Whether you’re looking for a new position, or looking to hire the right candidate, CLMA connects you with the right resources at the right time.
- CLMA Leadership Curriculum: Take advantage of leadership programming that provides you with the skills needed to advance in your career. Fundamentals of Laboratory Leadership and Advanced Laboratory Leadership focus on building your skill in decision-making, critical thinking and change management, and ground this unique programming in a solid base of management education through CLMA's annual KnowledgeLab conference.
- Clinical Leadership & Management Review: In its 24th year of publication, CLMR remains one of the most respected peer-reviewed journals in the industry.
- CLMA Industry Pulse: Members receive updates on industry news and trends through this weekly e-newsletter.
- Want Industry Pulse in the palm of your hand? Download the CLMA Industry Pulse application for your Apple, Blackberry or Android smartphone at the MultiBriefs Site.
- Advocacy Training: Participate in Capitol Hill visits or advocate for the value of the laboratory to the C-suite. We will show you how it works, providing you with the skills to establish relationships with and educate legislators and others who make decisions about our industry.
- Legislative and Regulatory Updates: CLMA alerts synthesize volumes of complex information into easily understandable briefs. You can also make your voice heard by responding to one of our Action Alerts.
Get Involved to Get the Most out of Your Membership
- Leadership: Realize your true leadership potential and create your own career-ladder by volunteering to serve on a CLMA Committee, as a chapter officer or board member, or as a local advocacy representative.
- Publications: Contribute a manuscript to Clinical Leadership & Management Review, CLMA's quarterly peer-reviewed journal.
Not a CLMA member? Join today! | Expired Member? Rejoin today! | CLMA Guest Account? Join today!