The CLMA website has been restructured over the past year to make accessibility intuitive and easy. We'll get you started by helping you update your personal profile and showing you how to customize your CLMA experience.
Update Your Profile
- In the sidebar on the right, click "Manage Profile"
- Click "Edit Bio" underneath the Information and Settings header
- Be sure to fill out all of the fields, making certain all information is current
- This will help you stay involved in the multiple CLMA communities
- Save the information; you will then be directed to your personal page
- We encourage you to upload a photo so our members can see who they are connecting with
Setting Your Preferences
- In the sidebar on the right, click "Manage Profile”
- Click "Preferences” under the Information and Settings header
- Read each category and description carefully and click the check box if you would like to receive notifications
- This is an important step as you can dictate the amount of communications sent to your personal inbox
- When you are finished, save your settings. If you ever feel that you are receiving too many communications, simply adjust your settings.
Now that you have an updated profile, let's get you connected with the CLMA community through the clma.org and other social media outlets.